the Morgue

out of curiosity, with the impending boxsets for 3 masters per faction, there is one we dont know alot about the contents etc.

among my fave wyrdlings : the Morguemaster, he will have sebastian at his side offcourse, I suppose he brings his flesh construct as well ? but what else does he bring to the table ? hints ? sneakpeeks ? :)

(once upon a time nathan or eric said "the island of dr moraeu anyone ?" but if I remember correctly this was about the beastmaster back then, but killjoy was a neverborn then and afaik pandora's sorrows were the little children and gremlins were going to be neverborn so obviously alot has changed.)

just to resurrect some resurrectionist interest ;)

once again... nurses !! :P PC, unPC , zombie, stitched together, or none of that and sexy-type evil instead, I dont care. there's way too few nurses and too many nuns in miniatureworld.

(this really is only understandable if you had ever seen my portfolio around the time I joined wyrd ;))

I'll stop now.

at first I tought a stiringe,but on second tought that is a scalpel.

the other hand is obviously a hamburger or a small american pizza. :D

Spoiler Alert!?!

Its a Syringe. A very very nice Syringe fool of very nice things that make your models very happy(and also awesome).

People choose just one? :twitch:

Only those with self control.

Technically I am favoring the Guild(sshh, don't tell Nicodem I am cheating on him) because I have two sub factions at the moment. But I plan on picking up the McMourning Box, Lilith Box and possibly one of the Merc factions at Gencon.