Top Salaries, Great Benefits, and All the Evil You Can Kill

AoM

It's time to decide where your allegiances lie. Are you going to stand with the Guild as we fight to protect the citizens of Malifaux, uphold the laws of the land, and maintain order, or are you going to cause trouble? If you're thinking about the latter, I'll give you this warning, and I'm only going to say it once. The Guild always gets the job done, and the law will be enforced.

Working for the Guild has many advantages. When you come to work for the Guild of the Ram, you will have a steady income that will easily allow you to maintain a nice residence, enjoy fine dining, and afford those lavish vacations to far off destinations. You will also have access to the finest medical care available should you or your family need it. All the Guild asks in return is your loyalty and a promise that you will always perform your duties to the fullest extent of your ability.

There are many positions to be filled within the Guild of the Ram. We have need for typists, secretaries, archivists,engineers, "researchers," and field agents. Our field agents are equipped with the best weaponry money can buy, and we train all of our field agents so well that their skills with their chosen weapons exceed those of a normal person wielding the same.

Interestingly enough, the most attractive citizens of Malifaux seem to gravitate towards the Guild of the Ram, and we are happy to welcome them into our ranks.

The laws are there for the safety of everyone, and it is the duty of all of us to make sure that happens.

Sorry for making think about the magical mod hat there, Eric.

Morf, bring your zombies on. It's been said that there's nothing in this game that can't be handled by a bigger pile of dead hookers, but my Death Marshals would tell you otherwise.

We've got the girls. We've got the guns. We've even got a fancy headquarters building. what's not to love about the Guild of the Ram? Oh yeah, that's right... nothing. :D

If that rift had never opened, you'd be able to have your lawns all to yourself. Ever since you opened that blasted thing, we've had to recruit more and more members to the Guild of the Ram. Damned mask-loving abboniations. your kind doesn't belong here. But, please, keep talking. I'll just over hear dialing up the Ortegas.

The Gremlins are always welcome at Guild parties. You guys know how to have some fun.

As for the Neverborn, unless you're bringing marshmallows, I think your invitation might end up "lost in the mail." It's nothing personal, of course. It's just the rules of the Guild. If you ain't got a gun, you can't come inside. ;)

I'm willing to let the Arcanists do as they'd like, if it wasn't for that damned Ramos. Rasputina can keep her dominion over the frozen wastes, and Marcus has do whatever he wants with those wretched beasts. Ramos is the one who is always coming into town and causing trouble. We have his face plastered on wanted posters all over headquarters.

I'm willing to let the Arcanists do as they'd like, if it wasn't for that damned Ramos. Rasputina can keep her dominion over the frozen wastes, and Marcus has do whatever he wants with those wretched beasts. Ramos is the one who is always coming into town and causing trouble. We have his face plastered on wanted posters all over headquarters.

Wanted posters all over Headquarters because if they actually posted on the streets there would be open rioting.

Ramos is loved by the people because he actually cares about the common laborer. Very much unlike the Guild of the Ram.

Common is right.

Finally nerd says something clever. It had to happen eventually, right?

I think you'll all discover soon that the Neverborn are far more than the bogeymen under the bed. Their ways may be alien to men, but there is intelligence behind those murderous eyes. Watching their schemes unfold, I'm not certain the Governor General can lay claim to the title of "Master of Malifaux."

It's typical Guild pomp, but its also very dangerous to openly slander the Union and its current president, Mr. Ramos. He may be a criminal, he may be a saint, he may be a lot of things but he's also the head of the Miners and Steamfitters Union and its dangerous to cross the Union.

"Come all you good workers

Good news to you I'll tell

Of how the good old union

Has come in here to dwell

Which side are you on boys?

Which side are you on?

My daddy was a miner

He's now in the air and sun

He'll be with you fellow workers

Until the battle's won.

Which side are you on?

They say in Malifaux

There are no neutrals there.

You'll either be a union man

Or a thug for the Governor.

Which side are you on?

Oh workers can you stand it?

Oh tell me how you can.

Will you be a lousy scab

Or will you be a man?

Which side are you on?

Don't scab for the bosses

Don't listen to their lies.

Poor folks ain't got a chance

Unless they organize.

Which side are you on?"

Imagine you hear this tune pouring out of a Union hall, the voices thick with drunken zeal.

Which side are you on?

Finally nerd says something clever. It had to happen eventually, right?

I think you'll all discover soon that the Neverborn are far more than the bogeymen under the bed. Their ways may be alien to men, but there is intelligence behind those murderous eyes. Watching their schemes unfold, I'm not certain the Governor General can lay claim to the title of "Master of Malifaux."

It's typical Guild pomp, but its also very dangerous to openly slander the Union and its current president, Mr. Ramos. He may be a criminal, he may be a saint, he may be a lot of things but he's also the head of the Miners and Steamfitters Union and its dangerous to cross the Union.

"Come all you good workers

Good news to you I'll tell

Of how the good old union

Has come in here to dwell

Which side are you on?

My daddy was a miner

He's now in the air and sun

He'll be with you fellow workers

Until the battle's won.

Which side are you on?

They say in Malifaux

There are no neutrals there.

You'll either be a union man

Or a thug for the Governor.

Which side are you on?

Oh workers can you stand it?

Oh tell me how you can.

Will you be a lousy scab

Or will you be a man?

Which side are you on?

Don't scab for the bosses

Don't listen to their lies.

Poor folks ain't got a chance

Unless they organize.

Which side are you on?"

Imagine you hear this tune pouring out of a Union hall, the voices thick with drunken zeal.

Which side are you on?

Nick, for that Mal1faux twist on a traditional labor song, you have one all of the Wyrd plushies you can fit on your bed. Seriously, that warms my heart, dude.

I won't cross the M&SU, but I will make sure Ramos and his mechanical creations are stopped. I won't stop the workers from getting what they've justly earned, but the law is the law, and Mr. Ramos needs to be brought to justice (no pun intended).

Edited by AoM