Join the AARG!

TheBugKing

Much like AoM, Jabberwocky, we keep your kind around for kicks. Ever wonder why you can't remember the end of the parties you go to?

Well there is usually a target practice session towards the end when everyone is hopped up on Soulstone laced alcohol a few spells get shot off as well as demonstrations of the latest steam powered pistols. Well it's obviously no fun if you don't have a living target of course. We just rebuild you after and bring you home. Just be a bit more careful in the shower would you?

You are no longer rust proof.

Much like AoM, Jabberwocky, we keep your kind around for kicks. Ever wonder why you can't remember the end of the parties you go to?

Well there is usually a target practice session towards the end when everyone is hopped up on Soulstone laced alcohol a few spells get shot off as well as demonstrations of the latest steam powered pistols. Well it's obviously no fun if you don't have a living target of course. We just rebuild you after and bring you home. Just be a bit more careful in the shower would you?

You are no longer rust proof.

Ahh, and here I thought that creaking in my knees was just arthritis!

It's a good thing Rasputina has been co-opted as a double agent by my craft Guild ways, sir. We saw the plate you put into Loco's head. That wasn't very subtle. Johan might have solidarity with his M&SU brothers and sisters (as any good union man should), but he farms himself out to the highest bidder, and the Guild has very deep pockets. (Don't let those patched up Ortega coats fool you.)

As for Nerd's comment, while Ramos and his spiders might be completely worthless on the battlefield ;), Rasputina is a force to be reckoned with.

As I've said, as long as you're not siding with those damned Neverborn, the Guild is willing to look the other way for quite a lot these days.

• 2 weeks later...