displaying thanks under post count

random question -

Why do some people have their thanks stats shown under their post count while others don't? Is there some sort of on-off switch to show that information? I thought that maybe it didn't show unless the person has actively participated in thanking or being thanked, but then their are people I know have been thanked or gave thanks that don't have that info showing under their post count.

Its just a bit confusing.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't suppose this ever got cleared up did it? Nothing has changed on my end, so I don't know what the deal is. I'm still not sure if there's a switch I can flip or a box I can check to turn this on and off.

Example: Under Bugking's name and info in each of his posts it shows his thanks information, but the more I look....he's the only person I can see that stuff on.

I wouldn't be tied to who is listed as a friend would it?

Of course I can't see any one's thanks lists who is on my friends list so that really shouldn't be it.

This is just another example of your freakishness Tang.

Nah, it shouldn't have anything to do with friends lists. It wasn't until only recently that the friends list would have been a factor, and I've been seeing it on you for a really long time.

I guess that would leave it to just the freakishness then....damn....

Back on track though, I notice that it also mentions blog entries for you Bug. I wonder if that has any influence on this matter.

And speaking of your blog...how's the tunnel project coming along?

I have another commission going right now that needs to be completed by December 8th.

Then it's back to the table full steam ahead as the thing needs to be completed by March 16th 2009.

Thankfully the major mechanical component is done (The elevator) but I do have to change out the motor gearing. It won't pick up more then one large 'Jack. I need it to be able to pick up a full ten man squad! (At least. The Resurectionists could bring more to the table right?)

Back on topic.

Please please please install the hater option FF!

I would get so many I love yous it would make me glow!