The site seems to keep going down breifly?

I don't think you should blame D. I think its a plot by that 'other' company to take out the competition by making other companies sites so popular that they consume mass bandwidth and clog the tubes. then when someone says well company so and so does X, to which they reply, but can you get to there site now?

*its a conspiracy I tell ya*

Nope Goblyn.

It's D.

But he is spinning it to make you think that it is that ubiquitous "other company" in a vain attempt to get away with the subterfuge.

On a more serious note, the problem continues to happen. It may indeed be time to give the current ISP the axe. The bastards really are making a mess of things.

I can place D on the Grassy Knoll, smoking cigarettes on the Hindenburg, and more recently disguised as an UN inspector in Iraq...

This is just the sort of mischeif he'd be up to...

Well the whole Hindenburg thing was attributed to static electricity and a thermite reaction in the treatment to the skin of the zeppelin. But I am sure that if we look hard enough I am sure that D was at the front of the research that said that thermite was a safe and sane covering for a sack full of explosive gas.

I agree...thermite is safe, it was a problem with the structure, damn bloody thing was highly flammable.

I was on the grassy knoll because I was looking at a possible build site for my hotel, obviously that didn't happen.

I have a badge.

I was however reading this thread earlier, clicked reply and got the 404... :(

There went all the unread posts.