!@#!@#%$$%(*&()

ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHGH!

Official translation = Pre-Gencon stress

ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHGHHGHGHGGGG!

Morf 3 hours ago when he learned he might have to drive 300 miles to pick up printed cards for new releases because the courier company is %$&& (no translation available).

Nathan...I can feel your frustration...well kind of...mine pretains to a letter that I was writing to one of our judges. It was for an offenders early release from the facility, one of my officers came to get something off my desk and tripped over the computer power cord, shut everything down. @#$%^!^&*()!!!

I say AAAAAARRGGGHHHHH!!!! because I can't make it this year and so many cool Wyrdos will be there, !@#!@#%$$%(*&()!!!

Same here. I had been planning on going even before last year's GenCon was over, but life reared up and put me on a different track. I'm saving up now for next year and we'll see if I can make it then.

!@#!@#%$$%(*&()!!!happens...

My seven month old son is running a feaver of 104. One more degree farenheit and we are off to the emergency room. Poor guy is really not taking this terribly well.

I too wish I was going to GenCon. It just wasn't to be this year though. Out of vacation and sick time has a lot to do with that. :mad: