Hi all,

I've recently joined the forum, but when I registered I got my username wrong. I thought that sr454 (which is a bit naff and is just my uni username) was just the login name that you used along with the password. I had intended it to be Chameleon. Is there any way that I can change it or do I have to reregister?

Thanks,

Sue.

You guys are so helpful and so fast. I had hoped since Chameleon introduced me to your forum and technology (after I introduced her to painting.....damn she learns quickly..... clawhammer moment) she would know it all but it clearly appears she does not. But I guess that what forums are for to share ideas and best practice to move eachother forward and the hobby.

Cool Site

Only Frustrated Father will be able to answer that currently..

The pics are usual posted up 24 hours before voting begins.. They remain anonymous throughout.

The 24 hours period is a chance to check and see that all pics you submitted are up and correct. If they aren't you just send a private message to FF and he will help ya fix up..

Brilliant, thanks again for sorting out the girl that's so completely rubbish that she can't even work out how to register to a website properly :o:

It's ok there are plenty of us out there that have no idea what the hell to do when it comes down to it.. In fact I think I sent a few pm's when I first entered a comp because I didn't realise I wouldn't be able to see it after I posted....