The Mini Swap Shop

Skya

I have an extra pack of Wyrd Witchling Stalkers. Not sure what I'd trade for... Maybe any of the newer Dark Age figures or any interesting creatures (not undead) or even the newest Wryd minis.

My extra cash is pretty much at a minimum right now so trading is a better idea for me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, trading! Well I like single fantasy figures (the kind that I can paint up and use in a Dungeons and Dragons game) and well for trade? I work in a game-store. I've got access to just about anything. (Not counting 9- 6 foot tall bookcases at home with unpainted/painted lead/plastic/resin stuff on them, yes the downstairs neighbors are nervous) I have a TON of Rackham goblins, orcs, Evil Dwarves, Good Dwarves and Wolfen as well as a LOAD of historical figures like Flames of War, Warhammer Ancient Greeks, Classic Indians, Cowboy Wars, Samurai, Gnome-Wars Samurai and Pirates, Warmachine and Hordes stuff (almost all of it) and more blistered reaper figs then I know what to do with... Anyone interested or have something that they think I would like for DnD PM me or something.

DI

Not sure if anyone here was fortunate enough to get one of the Limited Edition "Army Brat" Werner Klocke sculpts, but I'm desperately looking for one. I have the Freebooter Limited Edition Christmas mini from 2004 (Angel with arms over her head) & the Limited Edition Christmas Mini from 2003 (Faerie). I would be willing to trade either for her, since both of those are long out of print. PM me if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have this miniature:

OrdicPistoleer.jpg

And, more importantly, does anyone have it AND is willing to part with it?

I have lots of nice minis in my pile. Plenty of Rackham, plenty of Hasslefree, some assorted GW, PP, Enigma, Darksword, Reaper etc. If you have the mini and would be interested in exchanging it for something, please contact me and we might work something out.

Some Gaunts, Lictor, biovore

As for goblins - the old metal ones

All right,

I have 3 biovores, A ton of spore mines (If you need them)

I also have 6 of the old metal gaunts.

3 with the spike guns.

1 with the web gun thingy and 2 with the standard gun.

I also have a small pile of the plastic gaunts with the standard gun.

I don't have any lictors any more. (Or I just can't find them)

Not sure if anyone here was fortunate enough to get one of the Limited Edition "Army Brat" Werner Klocke sculpts, but I'm desperately looking for one. I have the Freebooter Limited Edition Christmas mini from 2004 (Angel with arms over her head) & the Limited Edition Christmas Mini from 2003 (Faerie). I would be willing to trade either for her, since both of those are long out of print. PM me if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Sent you a pm. :)

All right,

I have 3 biovores, A ton of spore mines (If you need them)

I also have 6 of the old metal gaunts.

3 with the spike guns.

1 with the web gun thingy and 2 with the standard gun.

I also have a small pile of the plastic gaunts with the standard gun.

I don't have any lictors any more. (Or I just can't find them)

Hi

Please contact me it o PM - I'd like to know what edition biovores do you have

metal Gaunts also interesting to me

• 2 weeks later...
This is a longshot but does anybody want an old Rackham mounted Red Lioness? She's been stripped once and her sword is broken off (can't find it either), but I'll offer her free to a good home. Who wants to take a nice lady and her warpony home?

:)

*raises her hand!*

I've got an Eldar wraithlord (new sculpt) and a Space Marine dreadnought (with all weapon options - lascannon, assault cannon, powerfist, rocket launcher) for trade. They're mostly primed white with a few slaps of colour on them - shouldn't be difficult to remove.

Anybody want to trade for these? If you're interested, drop me a line at gohkmkelvin@gmail.com.

I am on the lookout for a SM Landraider or any other offers

I have to offer:

1. A part-painted Eldar fireprism ( the paintwork can easily be removed ),

Would like to trade for a Landraider if possible but all offers will be considered, and

2. Eldar support platform with Shuriken Cannon and 2 crew ( unpainted. )

3. 6 part painted chaos marines ( basecoated plastic ) with mutation sprue.

4. About 10 part painted tau fire warriors with unused parts on sprues.

5. A Leman Russ tank that needs a bit of TLC ( a conversion attempt by my younger brother is to blame. )

6. Loads of LOTR models ( painted and unpainted ) including elves, uruk-hai, goblins, men and rohann horsemen.

7. A battalion box full of random WHFB orks, including 2 battered goblin chariots, an ork chariot and a spear thrower.

8. 5 Grey Knights, they are painted but can easily be stripped

9. A partially paited Tau Battlesuit

Edited by Springbok
new info

Hmmm, so the amazingly talented Brushmistress and current IP champ have both been defeated by this mini? I'm beginning to think that painting her up well should be, like, an auto-win in a competition or something ... maybe not Total Testosterone though....