The Mini Swap Shop

Skya

We have been challenged to push ourselves out of our comfort zones and into new genres! This will be a place were we can list up our extra goodies for others to see and where those interested can look and go, "Ooo that sounds interesting to paint!" This not a place to list up random ebay stuff, or stuff you're selling. It's specifically for stuff you're willing to mail off to people in trade for other stuff.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Skulltaker as mentioned before in the 'Genre' thread, Gazkhull Thraka and a box of plastic Bloodletters. I also have some really old GW (1st ed Daemonettes and the like).

Wants: Wyrd/Warmachine (Khador or Menoth, or the swish new Eiryss on a chimney).

I also have a LOD Sergeant Centurius but I may be keeping him ...

[edit] lol, it looks like there's going to be a load of GW stuff for trade :D

Very nice!

I've got a bunch of GW Beastman and GW Ogre and GW Dark Elf and GW Undead and GW Orcs/Gobbos.

Anyone hankering for some terrain, I've got several pieces from Forgeworld, all from the Fantasy lines, including pieces like the Coaching Inn, stables, Watchtower, etc. etc.

I've got a huge chunk of Reaper and Darksword stuff. There's also a pile of Magnificent Egos and some Lord of the Rings minis. On the odd side of things I've got a bunch of the historical 54mm scale plastic Mokarex pieces, and while I'm keeping most of those for myself I'd be happy trading away a piece or two. I think I may go through and take pictures. It's easier then listing everything, especially when I dont always know what everything is in the first place.

Oh yeah, and will trade for European ElfQuest issues! :)

• 1 month later...
Very nice!

I've got a bunch of GW Beastman and GW Ogre and GW Dark Elf and GW Undead and GW Orcs/Gobbos.

Anyone hankering for some terrain, I've got several pieces from Forgeworld, all from the Fantasy lines, including pieces like the Coaching Inn, stables, Watchtower, etc. etc.

I may be interested in some of that forgeworld stuff vike...what all do you have and what are you looking for?

Oz

• 1 month later...

kind of off topic

Aw Cmon!! I'll buy you a beer!!!

Speaking of CMON: for those who like trading and surprises, and are not afraid of a bit of an uncertainty factor, a new Miniature Exchange (#18) is about to start on the CoolMiniOrNot forums <http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=29587> Most likely most of you already know of it, but maybe anyone is interested anyway icon11.gif

• 2 weeks later...

No GW from me - and I spit on them [Ptoo!]... well, a bit less than I used to....;)

Anyroad, though a while ago, Demonherald: if you're still after Infinity, I've got shedloads with multiples of stuff you can only have one of in your army (and I won't need for conversions); particularly PanOceania, notably the Aquila Guard and big, beautiful Cutter TAG. Should be cheap to post from Manchester to Leeds....

I'd be interested in the Enigma, any of the newer Wyrd you might have or any Imperial Battlefleet Gothic ships you may have knocking about... from GW... [cough...].;)

PM if you're interested, or anyone else for that matter.

[i'll post the stuff off first too as a sign of good faith - someone disappearing from a forum might not engender much confidence, I realise (though for good reason and I'll be back with painted and sculpted stuff fairly soon when I've fully re-arranged my life in order to do so... IP tought me much about my domestic arrangements... shudder)....]

• 2 months later...