'ello, 'ello, 'ello

jah-joshua

hi everyone...

i finally decided to join in here...

some of ya may know me from the pp forums, croc, or dakka, under the same name...others may know me as jahminis on cmon...

i've been a fan of wyrd since day 1, and have a nice pile waitin' for me to slap some paint on when i start paintin' my own minis later this year...

i've painted in the industry for the last 5 years...between that and commissions i never get to paint for myself...can't stop buyin' all the cool minis i see though:)...

i'm workin' on my photography, and a website over the next couple months, so i can really go solo, and just paint what i wanna paint for sale, instead of livin' off what other people want done...

i look forward to throwin' some work up here, and droolin' over some of the great work that is posted here...

cheers

jah

thanks for the warm welcome...

i'll put up a link to my photobucket gallery in the mini section for anyone who wants to have a look at a small selection of what i've painted the last 6 or 7 years...i never was one for worryin' about gettin' pics of minis before i sent 'em off...i've finally decided to come out of my cave and join the modern age:)...

@goblyn13: yeah, the comic shop has got a monopoly on the mini market in town,,,they give killer discounts though, so i'm cool with that...

@deafnala: we'll see how doin' my own thing works out...i keep tryin' to find the time just to work on some demon entries, but the commissions don't stop rollin' in...

i keep raisin' my rates, thinkin' it would scare people off for a while...no such luck:)...could be worse, i could be stuck in some job i hate, wishin' i was at home paintin'...

cheers

jah

• 10 years later...
  • Durza locked this topic