Website upgrades ... whoo boy ..

Well while I'm rolling through here upgrading and installing, I've gone ahead and brought back the Blog and Logs. This originally went away as there were some issues with integration but with the recent upgrades that has been taken care of and its more or less seamless now.

So, for those that like to blog or do paint projects or whatever else you want to blog about or keep track of, the Blogs and Logs is back.

http://wyrd-games.net/blog.php

Is the feature where you could comment on posts to compliment people (can't remember what it was called) still around, or has it been supplanted by the thanks? I'm not super invested in the answer, just curious.

Great work on all the additions, there is some interesting stuff here. LOVE the image resizing addition and wish more sites would add this!

Is the feature where you could comment on posts to compliment people (can't remember what it was called) still around, or has it been supplanted by the thanks? I'm not super invested in the answer, just curious.

Reputation is the feature that you are refering to I believe.

No, I turned that off as it didn't get used much, but more to the point it seemed a touch redundant with the experience put in place. I need to define the user levels and experience along with the goodies that go along with it here in the next week or two as time allows (I'm back to working 12-14 hour shifts for the forseeble next two months).

Thanks for the reply FF, just wanted to make sure I wasn't being dense in being unable to find it. I think the thanks works very nicely and is easier to remember to do, so I'm happy with how things work now. Sorry to hear about all the work piling back on you.