RSS Feed enabled for the Wyrd

Had a request to enable the Wyrd website to be RSS feed compatible and after a bit of looking, some quick research and a few changes made to the site, you've now got RSS feed.

Not that I really know what the heck it is. But you got it.

As always, if you've got a suggestion on how to make the site more enjoyable or usable for you and others, feel free to bring it to my attention. Like the above, I might not have a clue and/or even use it myself, but we'll endeavor to provide if we can.

Cheers Nathan :D

With RSS I can put all the sites/blogs etc.. that have it into an RSS reader (I use Mac Mail) then instead of looking through a load of sites for new posts etc.. I can just look at my RSS feeds all in one application and it shows everything that has changed on the site since the last time I checked.

So with Wyrd, it would show any new forum posts, any shop updates, news announcements etc..

Then all I have to do to read them (if it interests me) is click and it takes me straight to that post.

It really speeds up browsing and lets you cut through the crap if you do alot of web browsing. (I'm on about 10 forums, miniature based and others, and read a TON of blogs regularly)

Really efficient and handy (I saw this post by updating my RSS feed for instance :D )

*EDIT* By the looks of it now, it is only RSS'ing the first post of each new thread. If you could configure it to do all posts (don't worry bout it if it'll take to long) it would be great.