Size Comparison Pictures ..

Nathan Caroland

• 1 month later...

I would say don't worry about it, but I obsessed about it for a bit there, and still get irked when folks start screaming that Reaper is 25mm and that Wyrd must be HUGE.

Sometimes you just want to throttle a person and I resort to my age old 'get a ruler, then scream about it being too big'. Most folks that are vocal don't have a clue about the size, and it takes pictures along with other miniatures to prove the point, and even then, they go sulky silent cause they made asses out of themselves.

So ... don't worry about it. Pulp will do well on its own as long as you produce quality and encourage interest. Wyrd has been lucky in that area (if I say so myself), and more to the point, the fans and friends who have taken the time to encourage us and to pass the word about us. You're already on that road!

Still, I do wanna slap someone.

:D

The problem is your being honest with your size.. and everyone else isn't..they call it 28mm..or "Heroic" 28mm but no one really says how big they are.. Jim at Darksword is good at this..he calls his figures the "New" 28mm scale when in reality most of his figures are 35mm tall. Hardly 28mm.

The issue here is we are not talking about a scale.. were talking about a size. 28mm is not a scale..its a size.. 1/56th is a scale..why be cause we know that 1 is 1/56th of the original size and in most cases were talking about inches.. so if you have a 6 foot tall man that makes him 72 inches tall or 1.285 inches tall in 1/56th scale or 32.6mm tall. I choose 1/56th scale as its the closest to whats accepted for 28mm.

If everyone out there would measure from bottom of foot to top of head we would see a consistency, but we have one company measuring to the eyes, others to top of head.. one says a 6' tall man is the ideal size..another says its a 6'6" barbarian.. when in reality I think the average height of a man is 5'10"

Its all relative.. people just want something to piss an moan about.