Tales from the Wyrd Bar.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My glass is half full at this moment, talk to me after I've had some sleep though ...

And yeah, hopefully sooner than later we can fund Anders over so we can put the tall bastard out front of the booth with a sign that says 'yes, this is the real Anders Eklund ...'. Hrmmm, maybe not, I'll put up a curtain and charge viewing admission.

yes.....that is true but you forgot that brushlickers trump all....and might i add the class with jeremie bonamant had him licking his brush like a crazy brushlicker that he is. heheh.

Did you take Jeremie's "Critique and Comments" class? There was one other person in it with me. Perhaps I met you at GenCon and didn't realize it. :)

Cheers, everyone and thanks for the offer to donate money for a plane ticket! :) But, in honest, I'm just pulling Nathan's leg a bit over an offer he once made that he would fly me over to GenCon the day Wyrd had made him rich! :D Not that I'd mind, though...

im not anders.... i would be glad to donate to the "bring the swede to america" fund.

rock on

uber