Arcade for regular posters and forum denizens ...

Yeah, like a pair of worn out underpants Eric ...

Welcome folks. I actually paid for a service for a couple of months in order to get access to 4000 games which I can then put on here, though there are a considerable amount which are pants so they won't be making way here. If you've got a particular style of game that you want me to add (puzzles, mind jinxers, fighting, shooting, sidescrollers, pinball .. etc) let me know and I'll add some more on over the next couple of months. Probably have to start organizing it into categories though.

Oh, and buy minis.

:)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nathan, don't you have something to do for Gencon, the first thing that goes wrong I'll be right there with a "I bet we could have avoided this if you hadn't taken the time to download another 50 games to the site last week"

I don't think Nathan'll read that... he's too busy playing those 50 new games! :)

EDIT: Bah!! Nathan posted as I wrote that... :hmpf:

oooh, Nathan, now that you have everyone hooked, you got to change it so it's a reward for buying minis, you know, each mini they buy through the store gives them arcade access for 1 week. Yes I know, I'm evil :(

I thouhgt it would have gone Coin-Op, every dollar spent at Wyrd gives you a dollar credit in the arcade, and all games cost a quarter to play.

I haven't had a chance to look at the new 50 yet, but I'll go ahead and put in a request for more puzzle/mind bender and word type games. Or in general not twitchy coordination requiring type games. Thanks for adding new stuff and looking out for us FF!

Dang, Hinton's arcade badges take up half a page by itself. ;) someone has waaaaay to much time :P

Yeah; sorry about that. A lot of them I was just playing and happened to get the high score; some I meant to get it. Of course, I could always try to get as many high scores as possible and see how full it really gets then. ;)

Just you wait until I'm back in the office - I'll get 'em back!

I look forward to it. :)

Do me a favor folks, the arcade is there for the regulars as well as to encourage folks to post here in the forums as well - for a bit though I've seen a few folks slip just random little 'pffft' posts out there that make you scratch your head or ones you can immediately peg as 'ah, arcade junkie'.

You don't even have to post in the forums so much as there is access as well for posting comments in the galleries. Keep it in mind please.

• 3 weeks later...