Arcade for regular posters and forum denizens ...

Hopefully the software upgrade I got this morning (advanced copy nonetheless) will take care of any of the bugs that were in there, which there were a few.

Now I know a few of you were in there and didn't have the post amount requirements and for that, I'm sorry, but I've set the limit so that you have to have atleast a minimum of 25 posts as frankly, I noticed a number of folks in there that have never bothered to post on the forums or in the galleries yet spent a couple hours in the arcade. Nothing wrong with that other than I would like to see some forum participation as well and frankly, adding the arcade isn't going to do me any favors when it comes to bandwidth and the monthly bill for that.

Enjoy.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and as a side note, though it does say it in the arcade up there but I haven't made it clear here, you do have to post in the forum at least once a day on the day you wish to get access to get into the arcade.

Well that's kinda lame..... Oh sweet I can play now.

Is it Boiler Room that isn't working? Ya'll aren't helping me with the name as frankly I just install them, most of them I haven't even given much more than a quick look.

Seven Sins - go to the bar, that's where you can get your Lust one. Drink enough beer and I expect the unattractive lady will help you out there, be fit at the gym and have a good job and the attractive looking ones will take care of you.

You need to get a job and keep playing it until you have to fire your work mate, thats one of the sins.

Eat loads of burgers or fat, greed.

Lust you have to talk to the women until they ask you for a drink, then you get really drunk with them in a shot drinking game, lust.

Go to the salon lots and win the Daily Male game is a sin.

Sleep lots is another sin.

I'm just not having any luck with the ladies.

I'm burly, and my lustmeter is full, but she just says she's fine.

[edit] okay, apparently the trick is walking away and then bumping into her again somewhere else...

So, lust down.

I actually have everything but Envy. I'm guessing it has something to do with that mansion, but I can't figure out what to do there.

[final edit] Done! I love the ending. I wasn't getting there because I didn't realize you could go to the forest.