Arcade for regular posters and forum denizens ...

Hey folks,

As always I'm looking for a way to make the website more interesting for those that visit and participate on the Wyrd forums.

We've taken that a step further by adding an arcade for those of you interested in online games, bored at work or at home, or would like to prove that you are king of the arcade by collecting as many titles as you can; you can even take it a step further by setting up tournaments between various players. You will notice in the forums now that there are new icons added to the postbit legacy (that would be your information on the right above all your posts) for those that have taken the 'Champion Title'. A fun way for you to find out who you need to knock off!

In order to access the arcade, simply follow the new navsite link on the front page to 'Arcade', or you can take this direct link here.

This just another way for us to say thank you for choosing to spend some of your time here at Wyrd making it that much more interesting for all of us.

Now in order to keep folks from just signing up and eating up bandwidth all day by playing games, we've set a minimum post amount for folks to be able to enjoy themselves in the arcade, which is currently set at 25 forum posts. That isn't that difficult to come by what with the forum activity and the comments in the photo and contest galleries counting towards your post count.

More games will be added as time or funds allow.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More ways to avoid my painting! YAY! Oh, wait. Maybe not yay. I have contest entries to work on. But what is an entry without some form of procrastination? For me, it isn't it!

A PROCRASTINATOR IS ME!

Good games, Nathan, and thanks a bunch!

I spent like 45 minutes this morning playing that Apple Hunt game and completed it with a much higher score than Duende's, only to have it not record because when the new window opened it didn't keep me logged in.

The game is cute but too easy and frustratingly slow to watch the damn apple bounce.