Finally Found My Way To Wyrd

Jester

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update for everyone...

The stitches are out and I'm healing nicely. I'm now mobile and just have to watch the lifting restrictions so I don't blow out the muscles. So as time and energy permits I'll be doing some more painting... I've already got a few things finished, but as time progresses, so will I.

Thanks everyone for their get well wishes.

Robert

Go Jester! Don't let your back get you down!

But really, if you feel up to it, join the Iron Painter. Those other guys with overblown egos need taken down a peg or two. ;)

Not sure I'm to competing against the likes of some of these guys around here... Iron Painter does sound cool, though.

This weekend I think I'm going to do some prep work on some more minis - fairly safe past-time involving sharp knives, dremel, and files - and possibly work on a Gundam kit - which I haven't done in 4 years or so...

Yah, I keep my eyes on HLJ quite often, not that I get to order much, but I do keep tabs. I'm still awaiting the restocking of some 1/24th scale ScopeDogs in March. Plus I've always wanted a Patlabor Ingram kit as well.

Besides, I've got six extra large capacity tubs filled with MG kits... plus