Show your face!!

supervike

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ayla - See? We're nice! Now all you have to do is post some of your mini pics as well!

I'm working on it Duende! My camera isn't great though, and I'm having problems getting close enough and taking shots that aren't just looking totaly washed out with the flash! I may have to be ultra nice to Jondalar and use hisicon12.gif

As welcome as I've been made, and as reassured as I am that no one will laugh (or at least not out loud!) I will post some soon, promiseicon10.gif

What? No "fluffy red and white garters?" I'm so disappointed.... :laugh:

@ Jabberwocky - Well, you know, I find a lot of the time what's inside the packaging is more important than the packaging itself. ;)

Of course, it may also be because you're more talented in more than just brush-licking, but I won't go there! ;)

What? No "fluffy red and white garters?" I'm so disappointed.... :laugh:

@ Jabberwocky - Well, you know, I find a lot of the time what's inside the packaging is more important than the packaging itself. ;)

Of course, it may also be because you're more talented in more than just brush-licking, but I won't go there! ;)

Whew did a double take there...I somehow managed to overlook one letter in that last comment, and had to clean up the juice off my keyboard...

That's me and my girl. We were at her uncle's birthday with a real huuuuuge family, so they decided to give us shirts with name and status on them.

Hers says "Jenny, Achim's niece" and mine, well, says: "Jonas, Jenny's boyfriend".

At least now I know, who I am. ;)

She's the best!

Without her I'd be that screwed up, so I wanted to show her.

post-530-13911920415713_thumb.jpg

Well, I used Babelfish to translate "Notausgang" (the sign over the door) to "Emergency Exit". Now I'm just wondering why it looks like a liquor cabinet...? ("In case of emergency... Drink!"... well it is Germany... ;) )

Funny. We (Some members of my football team, including me) actually have exactly this running joke. We bring a bottle of Jack Daniels to the game or tournament and replace the label with "In case of emergency - open bottle". :nurse:

Yeah, that's Germany

(and I talk about american football, not soccer)

• 2 months later...
She's a keeper. :D

Congratulations on making Sergeant btw.

I see that you're located in Georgia. My wife grew up in the Atlanta area, but I dragged her off to Idaho. You must have also taken a look at my blog. Promotions are pretty nice, especially in a Guard unit that doesn't see a lot of openings. Sorry there aren't more pictures of minis on it, I've run into a bit of a dry spell in my painting. I've mostly been planning and prepping figures for the last week or two. Hopefully I'll have a unit of Battle Nuns finished sometime next week.