Images from the gallery

Quick question, the IMG feature of the gallery images. Does that work, or is there a block against other sites using images there. I posted one of my images onto a bulletin board site. When I went to the page from a different computer all I got was a red x. I went to the site to check the image link in case I used the wrong name and when I returned there was the image ... proof that it was using my image cache.

If the IMG feature doesn't really work because it's blocked it's no big deal, I have picture trail, but I want to make sure this is the case before I start duplicating my image there.

Thanks, chris.

• 8 months later...

I'm going to have to try the gallery here for some of my pictures.

I have a few nekkid mermaids and a succubus I painted on my Photobucket page. I also have larger scale nudes from the MMSI-Chicago show (54mm to 1/6th scale) and all of these have been ok there.

As soon as I post pictures of NNN (non-Nekkid Nekkid, or sheer cloth if you prefer), P-Bucket kills my pictures (I can almost understand them doing that to the pictures of the 1:1 scale model, but I can't understand it on the 1/7th scale resin bust with NNN when the nude resin is ok.)