Ey up

callumrice

Hi,

Thought I had better introduce myself as everyone else seems to be giving it a go.

Im Callum, from bonnie Scotland and heard about this site through a member of one of the groups I am in on ebay (Iron painter comp sounds a laugh so Ive joined).

Been in the hobby for no longer than 2 years continious, drift in and out quite often, but have never been part of a community group or a website like this before, so interest is not wavering at present!

From the beginning I have been interested in Eldar (40k) and like many others did not think there were many minitures outside Games Workshop, having my eyes opened at present though! Some of the Wyrd minis look amazing.

Anyway, anyone got any questions or comments give us a shout.

welcome, it really helps to keep focus on painting when you have a forum which provides feedback and such. I never really did anything serious with my painting until I found cmon, which help a ton to focus my efforts. Hopefully this forum can help you out also. We always like seeing photos!

Welcome to the Wyrd!

I find it really interesting that you found out about Wyrd through a group on ebay. Sort of neat to find out where folks hear about us and I am contininously amazed at some of the places I find links or references. Cool.

As for your pictures, I personaly use Photoshop to do my photo editing but its a spendy little program and there are some free ones out there that I hear are pretty good. One is 'GIMP' (yeah I know ...) which I don't have a link for at the moment but you could google it easily enough and the other is Infranview which is http://www.irfanview.com/ and is free as far as I can tell. I'm sure there are some folks on here that can give you some other suggestions easily as well.