Alloo

Queeny

Thought I'd come introduce myself. :wavey:

My name is Leanne Waggoner. I'm Skavenbabe on the Reaper forums, for those who care heh. I'm a 36 year old married (8 years in Oct) mother of 3: 4 year old boy, 11 year old boy, and 15 year old daughter.

Approximately 16 years I saw my brother playing Warhammer Epic with his friends. I thought the Eldar looked kinda cool. He taught me how to play, then branched me out into 40K. I started painting then, Harlequins mostly. Then I branched further out into WH Fantasy with Skaven. From then on I was the Queen of the Chittering Hordes around my brother and his friends, who were quickly becoming my friends as well.

I played these for about 6 or 7 years. Then I got married and moved away. I drifted away from painting for about a year, then found Reapers website. I didn't really know minis could exist outside of Warhammer, and was stunned by the absolute coolness of them. I started buying them up and searching for other miniatures.

It wasn't long before I was hooked on painting for painting's sake. I've been heavily painting for a good 3 years now and I'm loving it! I'm still growing and learning and love to see other peoples work. I look forward to seeing more of everyones work here.

Welcome Leanne!

Three kids and a hobby, your about as bad off as me is seems, though you've already got one in the teen years that I'm really starting to dread as my girl is going through her stuff right now and boys are suddenly become interesting ... I actually heard someone was 'cute' the other day and just about had a fit.

Post up some of your previous work if you have a mind to share.