Posting messages problems

There's a couple of problems that have bothered me for ages but I just put up with.

First and most important is the time it takes for the posting box to load in. It seems to take ages for all the icons to appear in the grey frame around the message window. Dont know if its just me but I can honestly say that I have not posted in threads becuase of this. Very annoying.

Slightly related is my inabillity to paste blocks of text into the message window. Not really sure whats up there. Right click doesnt bring up the copy paste thingy.

Im using Firefox BTW.

Cheers.

EDIT

OK just noticed it looks like the first post in the session is the slow one and the rest are quick. So scratch that moan.:thumb:

If you clear out your cache each time, you've got to load the icons back in when you go to post something, which means while its downloading it might just be a tiny bit slow but after that, it shouldn't be a problem - might take an extra 5 seconds or so.

For the pasting, as TM pointed out, you can do Control V and it'll paste it on in there, but I've just used both IE and Firefox to paste in the text box by doing right click and paste.

Looks like both have been fixed or worked around for you though - feel free to let me know if anything else is getting at ya'll.

On a side note, it looks like we'll have some upgrades here to the site in the near future (yaaay) as someone has stepped forward to help so hopefully that will bring a bit of extra use and ease to everyone with these next updates in the works.