'allo?

Becca

Peeks around the corner...

hello everybody!

I've finally posted to another forum! YAY! now CMON's not my only place to torcher...I mean... talk to you wonderful mini painting people.

And I must say this place looks...pretty cool... :wavey:

for my first post I just wanted to say that I am very proud of Nathan and all this groovy stuff he's done with Wyrd. and I do believe I owe you an apology from way back when. I'm sorry.

I can't wait to start trolling the fourm! I mean....engaging in though provoking discussions. ;)

I am looking forward to joining the contest. I want a pandora, gosh darn it! :D

as for post count. maybe a little longer considering classes and work. BUT! it shouldnt take me very long....expecially with all the different areas of the fourm you have *MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

and eric! theres a sheep smiley! WEEE :sheep:

@pr0fane - wonderful to meet you dearie! I can't wait to annoy...I mean, discuss all sorts of different topics with you!

Welcome to Wyrd, Becca!!! It's fun here, I'm sure you'll surpass even FF in post count in no time at all!

And sheep smiley! Did you see the dancing pink elephant?? :elefant:

And I'd like to start a ladie's petition that we don't want to see any men wearing our clothing. But anything from three-piece suit to birthday suit is fine. ;)

and @ Pr0fane and Eric - :twitch: ??