Viktoria again...

Ritual

I really like the contrast with mine, we've used a lot of the same colors, *cough* shadow grey *cough* or equivalent, but you have a much more realistic style to yours compaired to my more graphic novel type style I think. Nice work, Nathan also should be happy to see her pert little butt in photo finaly :whistle:

Thanks everybody! :)

@Eric

I thought when you put up yours, "Damn, he has almost the same colours as I do". I had already gotten halfway through and didn't want to change things. But, in the end, I think they look quite different. At least, style-wise.

@Cédric

Nice to see you picked up on the slight transparancy of the tights. I wanted the effect to be subtle, but I thought it was maybe too subtle. I've just mixed a little amount of skin tone into the paint while highlighting. Also the slight bit of texture on the armour is very subtle. Nice to see it being recognised! :D

God it's amazing. One Viktoria looks more gorgeous like the other.:thumb:

I hate you, ah scratch that .... I envy you :flypig:

I now officially ask, demand, requests, what ever :tongue2: one of you fine gents takes the time and makes a picture-step-by-step for us ninnies, about how you do such fine NMM...(and perhaps see-through as a follow-up

please:hail:

Please:hail:

PLEASE:hail:

Heh, I've been on Eric's back for the better part of a week going 'erm ... how about a back shot!' heh.

I like them both equally, two distinct styles and both fantastic. One of the main reasons why I have contacted four painters for doing studio jobs is that each of them has a distinct style and consequently, a new look can be put to the same figure but look completely different.

Alrighty, now we've got Bishop to knock out and the other one ya'll have. :D

Damnit, where is that bullwhip when you need it ...