the best paints

mcsneed17

And the best part is you don't know if it's the charge that is BS, or if they're charging for their BS...

This is the first I've heard of wyvern games, I may have to take you up on your offer Maya :)

I noticed you handle GW items on your site, do you deal with Forgeworld at all? (not holding my breath)

And the best part is you don't know if it's the charge that is BS, or if they're charging for their BS...

This is the first I've heard of wyvern games, I may have to take you up on your offer Maya :)

I noticed you handle GW items on your site, do you deal with Forgeworld at all? (not holding my breath)

Link is on the front of the site - as they are supporters of the Wyrd Painting Contests (actually, truth be known, the knackered me into doing the Total Testosterone one and here we are today - blame them).

:D

Nae. Can't help with the Forgeworld stuff. :(

Maya~