Ergman's Gallery

ergman

mmm yes, I leave it that way, unfinished, let's see If I can explain (parcial control of the english :tongue2: ),

while sculpting I thought that when you finish a sculpt, and more in a human sculpt(we are very used to see humans), the sculpt adquires some kind of indenpendent taste,in this case, the sculpt is more like a "little human", and the sculpt taste loses power, and I liked the idea of trying to create that confusion, may be I must exaggerate more the unfinished leg, to give more power to the "sculpt taste", may be I try another sculpt..thinking more deeply on this.

Hope you understand and like the explanation :)

Nice one Edgar. I remember this one.

I do have a point to raise about it.

His right side I think the bicep would be in front of the chest muscles next to it, if you know what I mean.

The unfinished leg I think I can translate better.

I have seen some sculptures that have unfinished areas either left as blocks or rough carved away.

I think Ergman is doing that to emphasise that the figure is more a sculpture and not a "miniature".

Hey Mark

mmm I find the biceps position quite correct..when you throw towards your back the elbow, the chest muscles stretch, appearing the dorsal side muscles, and the biceps rest on them, i'll take a look anyway.(supposing I've understood you correctly :) )

about the explanation..great resume :thumb: , I think you get the idea jeje Thanks for the resume...damn language barrier :rocketwho

• 3 weeks later...