Leodis Games

16 Player M3e tournament held in Leeds UK

Address

Leodis Games
39 Springfield Mills
Farsley
Leeds
LS285LY

Three round tournament using M3e Beta rules, Schemes and Strats.

We will use the version of the Malifaux M3e beta as of 23/3/2019

Timings as follows

Registration 9-10

Round 1 10-12.30

Lunch 12.30-1.30

Round 2 1.30-4

Round 3 4-6.30

Thanks yous, prizes and goodbyes 6.30 -7

There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3 and best painted.

Schemes and Strats to be announced closer to the time.

There is no lunch included in the ticket cost, there are plenty of good sandwich shops a five minute walk up the road in Farsley. We sell tea, coffee, cans and chocolate in store.

Tickets and Refunds

You are purchasing a virtual ticket, no ticket will be sent out. Please select collect in store as your postage option so you're not charge postage.
Your name may be published by us on a list of participants to advertise the event either on our page, other websites or social media. If you do not want this to happen please let us know. Photos will be taken during the event for publicity purposes. If you do not want to appear on them please inform us.

We understand that life can get in the way of attending events. We will refund any ticket cancelled with at least 48 hours notice of the event starting. If you cannot attend please let us know as soon as possible as it helps with our planning.

https://www.leodisgames.com/shop/events/leodis-legion-malifaux-m3e-tournament-30-3/

Entrants List:

1 Paul Butler
2 James Doxey
3 Nicholas Carpenter
4 Matthew Jones
5 Radoslaw Brylowski

1 hour ago, theamazingmrg said:

I am very tempted, but I've never been to a Malifaux tournament before or played 3rd Edition (yet!) and have to travel across the Pennines on public transport, so I will have a think about it!

Give it a go. The Malifaux scene is super friendly and everyone will be at the start of the M3E learning curve.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Clousseau said:

Give it a go. The Malifaux scene is super friendly and everyone will be at the start of the M3E learning curve.

I am seriously tempted - I do have a sister who lives in Leeds so I  might be able to avoid the "public transport across the Pennines first thing in the morning" issue!  I'll see what the ticket status is like when I get paid!

• Leodis Games changed the title to Leodis Legion Malifaux M3e Tournament 30/3 Leeds UK
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Neil's asked me to flip the objectives.  So without further ado;

<drum roll>

Round 1:  Standard, Reckoning
Detonate Charges [1],  Take Prisoner [7],  Assassinate [10],  Claim Jump [12],  Vendetta [13]

Round 2:  Flank, Turf War
Breakthrough [2],  Search the Ruins [4],  Hold Up Their Forces [6],  Deliver a Message [11],  Vendetta [13]

Round 3:  Wedge, Plant Explosives
Harness the Ley Line [3],  Dig Their Graves [5],  Hold Up Their Forces [6],  Power Ritual [8],  Outflank [9]

• Like 1