Guild Investigator's ability

Chris Garstan

13 minutes ago, Fazza92 said:

During the activation of each model you can push a model if they drop a marker.

for example if a master drop 2 scheme you can push only one time .

yes.....but his question was about when a marker drops outside of a models activation; the example he gave was at the end of turn when Nellie's Evidence condition would end and you would get a scheme marker. In this case it is not during a model's activation so would not trigger/set off the Investigator's ability. 

It´s a grey area as the question is if it`s just meant to say, "everytime a marker is dropped, but never more than once per activation" or "just during any activation, and only once".

I always played it that it`s just during activations, they are stupidly good already, no need to try and argue they might be even better 😛

But warrants a clarification in a FAQ if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the answer to this question is pretty clear. It's during an "activation" that the ability triggers, a model dying to a condition or Nellie dropping a marker at the end of the turn doesn't work. Some stated this above. It is 100% the way it works.

If 3 models died at the end of turn to a condition he doesn't get to push 3 times for each corpse marker placed. That would be a bit extreme.