New Video Battle Report

hofzinser

We are very excited to share Third Floor War's first video battle report. Please spend 90 minutes watching as we showcase a battle between Alex Schmid and James Molini. We look forward to making more and want to hear what you liked and what you'd love to see in future episodes of Battleground Broadcast. Like the video and subscribe to the channel to stay updated! Hats off to Ray Flynn for all of the hard work pushing Malifaux battle reports to the next level.

Battleground Broadcast - A Malifaux Battle Report

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just finished watching and have to say that I really enjoyed it! Just about right timing, not at all too long (have been put off with 2+ hour reports in the past).

I really like how you show the card draw, and the mid game chat was really good to see how the guys felt they were doing and plans going forward.

My request would be more gremlins reports, but I’m subscribing and likely watch all future reports.

I appreciate the huge effort it goes into making these vids so thanks muchlies.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 6:11 PM, Rikk said:

Just finished watching and have to say that I really enjoyed it! Just about right timing, not at all too long (have been put off with 2+ hour reports in the past).

I really like how you show the card draw, and the mid game chat was really good to see how the guys felt they were doing and plans going forward.

My request would be more gremlins reports, but I’m subscribing and likely watch all future reports.

I appreciate the huge effort it goes into making these vids so thanks muchlies.

Thank you!  We should have our second one out in August/September!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...