WarGamerGirl BatRep - Jakob Lynch (Neverborn) v C. Hoffman (Guild) 50ss

WarGamerGirl

Hello there!

It's been a little while since my last Malifaux battle report, it's been awhile since I recorded a game too. That said, I finally completed a battle report for Malifaux that's been sitting on my to do list for quite a while. The game is a bit older, but I think it turned out interestingly enough to warrant the editing and effects. So check it out if you have about forty minutes to spare =)

edit:  Fixed the YouTube link.

• Like 7
  • Agree 1

I’m happy to see you doing more Malifaux batreps. I always enjoyed your Warmachine reports - even more so since Khador was my main faction. 

I hope to see more from you soon, and I wouldn’t mind seeing some Arcanists or Ressers featured. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Great batrep, as usual.  I really do think you do the best batreps of all the channels I subscribe to.  One of the aspects of Malifaux I like is that most games go into the last turn with neither player knowing who's going to win.  Both armies looked great, and I loved the Guild's bases and scrap markers.