Master Tactica?

retnab

So I can't help but notice there's a real lack of stickied Master threads for Guild. I don't suppose any selfless and upstanding members of the community would be willing to write some stuff up to sticky for curious newbies?  (on a selfish note, I'd love to see something on Hoffman and Sonnia personally)

3 minutes ago, retnab said:

So I can't help but notice there's a real lack of stickied Master threads for Guild. I don't suppose any selfless and upstanding members of the community would be willing to write some stuff up to sticky for curious newbies?  (on a selfish note, I'd love to see something on Hoffman and Sonnia personally)

I usually just refer people to Pull my Finger honestly.  

1 hour ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

Guild masters are all straightforward, no need for any tactics 😉

Isn't it more a case that to publish guild tactics requires you to fill in form 237b in triplicate, and get it signed by 3 different guild leaders...

• Haha 4

For sure the PMF wiki is a good place for new player to have a first impression to a model's performance. However with the fact that it is closing in the recent future, it seems that less and less editors are will to update it. Lots of models, especially in Guild aspect, are out of date. So maybe it is not a bad idea to start a master-focus thread here and have all of us commit some inputs, and then put it back to the PMF.

There's a back-up pull my finger over here. Not as easy to find your way to but the hosting is free and supposedly stable.

Contributions on the old site do seem to have dried up since January, presumably because of the impending closure. If we just got a sticky linking to the new site it might funnel more activity that direction. A lot of stuff needs updating since wave 5, but it's tidier than a bunch of tactica threads and a lot less work than rewriting all the information that's already on there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lusciousmccabe said:

There's a back-up pull my finger over here. Not as easy to find your way to but the hosting is free and supposedly stable.

Contributions on the old site do seem to have dried up since January, presumably because of the impending closure. If we just got a sticky linking to the new site it might funnel more activity that direction. A lot of stuff needs updating since wave 5, but it's tidier than a bunch of tactica threads and a lot less work than rewriting all the information that's already on there.

Those write ups are a lot of work.  I did one master write up and it really wore me out.  I've got a job with a lot of down time now, maybe I'll start doing it again.

• Like 3