Friday Preview - June 8th

Nef

Happy Friday Wyrdos! 

We have met here every Friday to take a peek into The Other Side and what it has to offer. As we are nearing the official release, we have showcased many key components of the core books.  If you missed anything or want more information it can be found at www.wyrd-games.net/the-other-side. Moving forward we will now be staggering our previews as we focus on final preparations for the initial launch. We can't wait to preview what is coming next!

Quite excited to see The Other Side brought to the table soon and we thank you all for following us on this long journey.  Till next time we leave you with some pretty serious faces ... wonder whats happening?

guildforceviennasubfinal.thumb.jpg.e7fc4db15b617fa1e2a0b9439ff587b2.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, -Loki- said:

Quick glance tells me they’ve previewed all the units from the Kickstarter. plus we saw the larger images of what appears to be the Guild and Court of Two.

There’s not much left to show at the moment, I’d guess.

This is the larger image for Guild, which was the larger image for the Court of Two?

For Friday Previews: artwork, cards, fluff, painted minis, stick figures... Fish sticks... :)there are lots of options!

I have barely followed the Kickstarter so have next to no practical gameplay knowledge and GenCon is not on my schedule. I know it uses cards and have heard about four token types?...so Friday features that might be what’s covered in the first two minutes of a demo would be new to me. Posts like that wouldn’t even have to be official Wyrd product. How many “points” in a list? Sample list and how it compares to a base box? What the pekkle is a token, show me several next to a model if they stack or tell me that they are binary and don’t stack? Show me a freshly deployed army on a table kitted out with appropriate terrain whatever the heck that is? (Would you dust off the GenCon demo kit about two weeks out, preview that, add your booth location if the gigantic whiskey golem isn’t enough of a signpost?)

5 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

Over here. Guild picture I was talking about is over here.

Ok, thought you might have been talking about those... I was hoping for something more like this week's preview, but for the Court.

29 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

I have barely followed the Kickstarter so have next to no practical gameplay knowledge and GenCon is not on my schedule. I know it uses cards and have heard about four token types?...so Friday features that might be what’s covered in the first two minutes of a demo would be new to me. Posts like that wouldn’t even have to be official Wyrd product. How many “points” in a list? Sample list and how it compares to a base box? What the pekkle is a token, show me several next to a model if they stack or tell me that they are binary and don’t stack? Show me a freshly deployed army on a table kitted out with appropriate terrain whatever the heck that is? (Would you dust off the GenCon demo kit about two weeks out, preview that, add your booth location if the gigantic whiskey golem isn’t enough of a signpost?)

They're good suggestions