Nellie evidence farm

Legislat

Hello! So, i made use of some less used models.

Here is the deal:

Nellie, Guild Funds, Misleading Hedlines +1 (usually delegation)

Press.

Guardian or Pistolero de Latigo or Mounted Guard (Guardian is prefered, Mounted Guard is least preferred. You NEED those +flips on defence)

Jury

Those are essentials. 

My usuall list is

Queeg +Promises, Watcher, field reporter and +1 big beater (Phiona, Judge) and some upgrades.

So whats the big deal?

1) Guardian activates and focus (0) on Nellie. Walks a bit.

2) Press is hitting Nellie for an ideal +3 evidence (2 hits and 1 (0)) on her trigger. +flips on defence are essential.

3) Watcher activates and hits Nellie for 0-2 damage and an ideal 2 evidence.

4) You can now skip activations using evidence or cards. Use evidence if you have a great hand. And keep 6+mask or an unneded card for a Jury's condition removal on Nellie.

5) Prepare for the next turn. Get your evidence even higher with Queeg if needed.

6) Remove slow from Nellie with Jury.

7) Nellie activates last and hands out fasts. you can farm those 2 soulstones with ease on the first turn and still get an upper hand in activations to prepare for the second turn.

+BONUS

Nellie (Misleading headlines, guild funds, delegation) 

press,

Guardian,

Emissary

Papa loco (expert sleuth)

Jury (expert sleuth)

Queeg (expert sleuth)

1) Get yourself a nice stack of evidence

2) Skip activations (keep the good cards if able!).

3) remove slow/heal queegs punishment from Nellie with Jury

4) Bury Loco, get him and emissary fast or push emissary a bit to be in range instead of fast on Loco.

5) deliver Loco. Loco activates and hands out his dynamite to emissary. Shoots somebody if able.

Next turn discard upgrades for +6 to initiative and stone if neccesary

6) Emissary activates and shoots eerything with +flip to damage. Walks away to safety.

7) Papa chain activates and decimates everything still alive.

• Like 2

Fun lists, I like it.  You said you find the plusses to def essential.  Why is that the case?  The tome is already built in for your def flips.  

I've done similar with a higher volume of attacks (I like the domador for that too, since it can hit and heal her up too), then used the alternative facts upgrade to draw a bunch of cards.

50 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

Fun lists, I like it.  You said you find the plusses to def essential.  Why is that the case?  The tome is already built in for your def flips.  

I've done similar with a higher volume of attacks (I like the domador for that too, since it can hit and heal her up too), then used the alternative facts upgrade to draw a bunch of cards.

You need to lose the duel to gain evidence and you cannot declare triggers if you relent the duel. Priority is to save good cards for turn 2 so you dont want to cheat if possible. This list is not a "fun list" per se, it is in fact pretty competitive and is indeed funto play 😃 I usually manage to save most my cards in hand (keep good, discard bad), gain 2 stones and still manage to position myself for my benefit for second turn. 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 10:52 AM, Legislat said:

You need to lose the duel to gain evidence and you cannot declare triggers if you relent the duel. Priority is to save good cards for turn 2 so you dont want to cheat if possible. This list is not a "fun list" per se, it is in fact pretty competitive and is indeed funto play 😃 I usually manage to save most my cards in hand (keep good, discard bad), gain 2 stones and still manage to position myself for my benefit for second turn. 

Glad you mentioned this.  I was playing it wrong allowing my defensive trigger while relenting.