Sign in to follow this  
bas_2312

Catalogue? Metal Gremlins

Hi guys,

I'm trying to collect a Gremlin crew consisting of the old metal models. So far I have a bunch of metal models, but I can't seem to find out what's missing?

Is there a list somewhere of which models were made in metal? 

I have the Ophelia crew set, Young LaCroix, Som'er crew set, Taxidermist, Slop Haulers, Hog whisperer, Piglets, Stuffed Piglets, Pigapult and even the special Rooster Rider. As far as I can see I'm only missing Lenny, the Avatar and a Giant Mosquito, am I correct in this?

Check the m1.5 version of pull my finger. Apart from Wong, Gacie and Burt I'm pretty sure all of m1.5 was metal.

1 hour ago, bas_2312 said:

Hi guys,

I'm trying to collect a Gremlin crew consisting of the old metal models. So far I have a bunch of metal models, but I can't seem to find out what's missing?

Is there a list somewhere of which models were made in metal? 

I have the Ophelia crew set, Young LaCroix, Som'er crew set, Taxidermist, Slop Haulers, Hog whisperer, Piglets, Stuffed Piglets, Pigapult and even the special Rooster Rider. As far as I can see I'm only missing Lenny, the Avatar and a Giant Mosquito, am I correct in this?

Warpig came in metal as well

The old metal rooster rider is in fact a 'counts as' Warpig

McTavish also came in metal 

There's Ltd edition egg hauler (slop hauler) and a female gremlin (forget the name) feeding a pig or something

Ah yes, I also have the Warpig and Female Gremlin (Hogwhisperer).

So now I have to add McTavish, alt Som'er and an Egg Hauler to my wishlist :)

Thanks!

• Like 1