Obey Master/Henchmen & Soul Stone Use

Shock & Awe

Question

I've looked around a bit for an answer to this, but haven't been able to find one so I thought I'd hand it over to the pros. 

If an obey master/henchmen (Zoraida, Vasilisa, Perdita, etc.) obey a NON soul stone using model (enforcer, minion, etc.) can they burn a stone to add a suit into the obey action? 

For instance, could Zoraida obey the Mysterious Emissary to perform Land's Child and then burn a stone to add the mask into the obeyed action? 

1 answer to this question

11 minutes ago, Shock & Awe said:

I've looked around a bit for an answer to this, but haven't been able to find one so I thought I'd hand it over to the pros. 

If an obey master/henchmen (Zoraida, Vasilisa, Perdita, etc.) obey a NON soul stone using model (enforcer, minion, etc.) can they burn a stone to add a suit into the obey action? 

For instance, could Zoraida obey the Mysterious Emissary to perform Land's Child and then burn a stone to add the mask into the obeyed action? 

Obey does not have the ability to let another model perform the impossible or otherwise perform something that it cannot.

The Mysterious Emissary in your example is the model declaring and performing the action, and the Mysterious Emissary can't use a soulstone to add a mask to the action.

• Like 1