Friday Preview - Morphling

Nef

Happy Friday Wyrdos!  I had a lot of trouble pinning down exactly what model this preview was, but I finally figured it out.  It's a Morphling!  It was tough to decide with all that morphing around.  Let's take a look.  

Wyrd_FridayPreview_5_25_2018.thumb.jpg.989c756996cd7470ada37037fc0ebee6.jpg

All Gibbering Hordes have the ability to change their physiology to some extent, but Morphlings have far greater control over their bodies than most. Similar to Neverborn Dopplegangers, these brutal creatures frequently exploit their talents to become the alpha hunters of their pods.

A Morphling's only real shortcoming is the inability to adjust its body mass, which limits
the number of things it can reasonably change into.

On the table, Morphlings are an excellent addition to almost any Squad. They can perform Actions printed on any friendly Squad in play, which grants their unit a bit of additional (and unexpected) flexibility.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bizzrak said:

I wonder, can the mimic the abilities of non-horde friendly units, if you are fielding a dual faction commander?

The cards are available in the 'The Other Side' part of the main website, you can read them there. Morphling just specifies 'friendly'.

• Like 1