Sign in to follow this  
aquenaton

(Argentina) Tournament at Buenos Aires on June

There will be a new tournament at Buenos Aires!!!

It will be at La Cueva del Enano, Thames 2162, Palermo, Buenos Aires, the Saturday, June 09, 2018. The tournament will be a 50ss GG18, 3 Round event. 10 players with fixed factions will take part of the event, starting at 10:00 and ending at 21:00

For more information, enter into de Malifaux Argentina Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/301073956694327/ or contact me personally. Soon, a pdf with particular rules for the event will be posted.

The fee consists on ARG$150

For prices we have an 8 player price kit and maybe some kind of  surprice...

La imagen puede contener: texto

• Like 1

With 10 players, we have had our tournament!

We got the prescence of @Franchute, who came from Chile to play and win everything at home! Congratulations for the international win!!

Here I have some pictures from the games, and hope I can find some more from the prizes and the likes.

La imagen puede contener: plantaLa imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, personas sentadas y tablaLa imagen puede contener: 1 persona, sonriendo, sentado e interiorLa imagen puede contener: 1 persona, sentado e interiorLa imagen puede contener: 3 personas, personas sentadas e interiorLa imagen puede contener: 7 personas, personas sonriendo, personas sentadas

We really hope to be able to do more tournaments in the near future, so the many players that missed the opportunity (most due to the flu) can get a chance!

• Like 2