Fluffy quotes for all of you

Lokibri

Hello everybody,

this is a thread where i will give some crew quotes and fluff text just according to your wishes.

Give me a crew or model and i will try to write a fluff text or quote for them. Normally it is quotes for "named" models (like Lady J) and for non-named models (like a witchling thrall) it is a fluff text.

I will update it here and edit my topic. I will just start with a lady J crewbox, because i recently bought one :D.

Feel free to use those quotes at the right moment in a game to establish dominance :D.

Guild

Lady Justice

"If you reject the final judgement, it is my duty to deliver it through the tip of my blade!"

Scales of Justice

"Balance is everything...especially if it favors us."

The Judge

"You are guilty! We just have to find out why."

Deathmarshal 1

"A coffin to lock away the corrupted and undead ..." - Inscription of the armament of a deathmarshal part 1

Deathmarshal 2

"A pistol to deliver peace to the broken restless souls..." - Inscription of the armament of a deathmarshal part 2

Deathmarshal 3

"A blade to cut away the sins of the mortal life..." - Inscription of the armament of a deathmarshal part 3

Ten Thunders

Yan Lo

"I know the paths my ancestors took and they all failed. If it was the wrong path or just the wrong time is for me to find out and for you to behold." - Yan Lo, teaching Chiaki in the mysteries of the path.

Chiaki

"Her subliminal whistling soothes the temper of those called into this realm. "

Soul Porter

"Some say he is searching for a worthy soul to trade in for his own. For now, he is willing to separate the soul from the body of his enemies. " - Rumors about the Soulporter

Ashigaru 1

"When the call sounded, the Ashigaru braced themselves against the Neverborn. " - Tales of the Ashigaru I

Ashigaru 2

"When the hordes of the neverborn attacked, every single Ashigaru fell to the unstoppable hordes. " - Tales of the Ashigaru II

Ashigaru 3

"When the Damiyo commanded them for revenge, the Ashigaru arose. " - Tales of the Ashigaru III

Toshiro, the Daimyo

"After gathering his forces once again, the damiyo was sure he found the only way the Neverborn would never expect an attack from behind. "

Izamu, the Armor

"No one could ever beat him in a duel, but when peasants removed 10.000 arrows stuck in his chest, they found a body rend to uselesness, but a will unfaltered to fight. "

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

Ok, let see what you can get for Yan Lo. To make it more difficult: don't make any reference to his facial hair! We don't want to hear more beard jokes! ;)

Challenge accepted. You will read those tonight.

I like the challenge of the newest masters and how little time for characterization they have had.

Nellie: Love this article. Fantabulous! Completely inarguably convincing! But I just don’t have space to run it this week, not with the Little Kingdom exposé (of course you need to set the headline with the funny ‘eeee’, that shows how urgent it is, ask my press, he’ll show you)....

Reva: I don’t see why anyone would turn back to life, once I had brought them so close to the veil. It wouldn’t be just.

Sandeep: They are two beasts hitched to the same cart, here: knowledge and rage. I drive myself in circles, always switching the beasts to keep knowledge one step ahead. I have seen what happened to those scholars who loosened the brakes and let the cart run unchecked.

Titania: They will remember that it is better to touch their knees to the ground than to degenerate altogether into the muck.

Parker: Naw. Same here as anywhere else. Rich get richer, until the poor get even.

Zipp: ATTENTION, CREW! Anyone not over the top of the railing and diving at surprise future crew members by the time I take flight will find themselves on deck-scrubbing detail with the First Mate—now, see, dereliction like this is exactly why we need this recruitment dive in the first place....

Asami: Why won’t you leave us alone?! Let me sweep, let me serve, let me live—but not alone—I was wrong, never leave me alone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/26/2018 at 12:14 AM, Lokibri said:

Requests welcome, otherwise i will add a random crew 🙂

Toni Ironsides. BUT, once again, there is a rule: at least her quotation has to come from an Oi! song. There are plenty references to working class in them, so you will hopefully find something fitting ;) Oi oi oi!

35 minutes ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

Toni Ironsides. BUT, once again, there is a rule: at least her quotation has to come from an Oi! song. There are plenty references to working class in them, so you will hopefully find something fitting ;) Oi oi oi!

Accepted.