Nellie, Sonnia or McCabe?

TeddyBear

Hi guys,

it's one of the few times that i'm write in guild section, usually i preferred only read, but make no mistake, i've always been fascinated by Guild, but before today, i couldn't do a very good list..

I feel that with Wave 5, Guild has received a new "buff", especially as result of new models.

Now, i opened this topic only to ask you:

What would be the better models frome this last wave, for these three masters? those which are indispensable (in view of a tournament?)

i was thinking about:

1. Monster Hunters

2. The Jury

3. Investigators (especially for Sonnia? for pushes..?)

4. Thalarian (i don't know them, they seems to me very fragile, but probably good vs factions like Nb or Ress.? a list with both seems to me a waste..am i wrong?)

i was thinking to only these three masters  because, i don't like much Lady J. i believe she should be revised, Perdita is good, but she's a repetitive game style, McM as far as he's nice and resilent, unless he can't summon new flesh construct he's no good :P i don't have Lucius and Hoffman even if i like they so much, and i think Lucius "will shine" in this GG.

Extras: In your opinion, i should purchase necessarily Hoffman's box for get maximum benefits with Nellie? (for Watcher and Evidence condition?)

I like much Witchling Thrall.. both their stats and aesthetically.. their best use of course, it would be with Lucius, or maybe with McCabe, but with Nellie and Sonnia?

I like also much Executioner.. but for the same cost i prefere Witchling Thrall.. (!?)

Thank you, in advance for answers

52 minutes ago, TeddyBear said:

Hi guys,

it's one of the few times that i'm write in guild section, usually i preferred only read, but make no mistake, i've always been fascinated by Guild, but before today, i couldn't do a very good list..

I feel that with Wave 5, Guild has received a new "buff", especially as result of new models.

Now, i opened this topic only to ask you:

What would be the better models frome this last wave, for these three masters? those which are indispensable (in view of a tournament?)

i was thinking about:

1. Monster Hunters

2. The Jury

3. Investigators (especially for Sonnia? for pushes..?)

4. Thalarian (i don't know them, they seems to me very fragile, but probably good vs factions like Nb or Ress.? a list with both seems to me a waste..am i wrong?)

Extras: In your opinion, i should purchase necessarily Hoffman's box for get maximum benefits with Nellie? (for Watcher and Evidence condition?)

I like much Witchling Thrall.. both their stats and aesthetically.. their best use of course, it would be with Lucius, or maybe with McCabe, but with Nellie and Sonnia?

I like also much Executioner.. but for the same cost i prefere Witchling Thrall.. (!?)

Thank you, in advance for answers

Those are all good models.  The watcher really only goes with sonnia for those three.  Nellie can do the evidence trick, but I don't think the two top level players that use her use it.   A crew box is a lot to buy for that one model (if you have any interest in playing Hoff later then that's different.)

There executioner v thrall debate is an interesting one.  For Nellie I like the executioner (he loves fast and being healed).  For Sonnia most of the time I wouldn't run either though you could run a disrupt magic crew with thralls.  For McCabe executioners love nimble while thralls love reactivate.

• Thanks 1