Sign in to follow this  
Regelridderen

How the @#%€£#*#!!!?

I just left the head on the sprue, added a dab of plastic cement, and pushed the beard into place.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Freman said:

I just left the head on the sprue, added a dab of plastic cement, and pushed the beard into place.

So I'm working as a Security Guard now meaning I have way more time than when I taught, and get paid almost triple what I did but that's another story, and with two small ones at home I tend to do a lot of my building and painting in my car at work. This means I have currently lost and have had to greenstuff replacements for both Yan Lo's beard, the front robe piece of the standing Goryo, and gone digging for multiple other parts. So yeah I wish I had thought of that as it's either somewhere in the parking lot or in my car but I'll never find it.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 3:22 AM, Regelridderen said:

Do you get Chiaki into her ‘flamy spirit energy’ base?

I don't seem to remember having an issue with it. It seemed to dry fit in just fine.

As I recall, there was very much a "right" way and a "wrong" way to get her into the base.  Try to match up the flat sides on her base with the higher parts of the energy curls as much as possible.

• Like 2