Final Order

cbtb11235813

I was originally going with Commander, Gibbering Hordes. After the pledge manager opened, I upped to Dual Commander with Cult of the Burning Man. However, I realized there were few Cult things I liked, and those actually work well with Gibbering Hordes (ECB Black Ops and Doomseekers, both adding ranged attacks). Also a friend decided they wanted to buy in but late, so I simply swapped the Cult over to Abyssina for him.

The last week or so hype has been hitting ridiculous levels, and I decided I wanted one of everything for Hordes. Also I wanted all of the UV treated cards. So I added it all, and he decided he wanted one of everything for Abyssina, and all of the UV treated cards. So since the kickstarter, my pledge has gone from single commander to dual commander with everything for Gibbering Hordes and Abyssina. Plus I added 2 more Egg Clutches since you only get 1 in the Commander pledge, and two Eels since they can replicate.

• Agree 1

Shipping cost have been uploaded for me (US region). It was ~$28.00 shipping cost for an order that have almost one of every miniature unit (minus Artillery and Motorcycle unit). One of everything seems to be a nice way to add additional miniatures for a Through the Breach RPG campaign...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I got the Abydsinia box + book during the kickstarter and did Kasa, the Steel Legion, and Dreadnaught as add ons. Shipping was $14.25, which is pretty good!

Picked things purely on aesthetics as I haven’t looked at the rules since super early alpha and won’t again till they get here.

Really stoked to paint these!

• Agree 1