Talthar

Who Are You People?

Scrolling through the lista of Masters I saw some names I didn't recognize: Catelin Abernathy, Dr. Dufrense, Rollins, Mr. Copper, and Amelia Bathory. Where can I find the rules for these models?

5 minutes ago, Talthar said:

Scrolling through the lista of Masters I saw some names I didn't recognize: Catelin Abernathy, Dr. Dufrense, Rollins, Mr. Copper, and Amelia Bathory. Where can I find the rules for these models?

These are alternate sculpts for existing Masters, so they share the same rules (and will; have a thing on their card saying they count as the original master in every way)

Dr Dufrense is Dr McMorning

Rollins Black is Lucas McCabe

Mr Coper is Colette

Amelia Bathory is Nicodem

Catelin Abernathy is Hamlin

• Like 1

Please tell me I’m not the only one reading the title here in Peter MacNicol’s voice.

10 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

Please tell me I’m not the only one reading the title here in Peter MacNicol’s voice.

Yes, yes the joyfullness is over!

I do wish there was an option to turn off "Alt Sculpts" in the app. It blows up my OCD to see all these extra models that I neither want to get (because I already have the rare limit) or cannot afford to get (some of them are fairly pricy for a model that I wouldn't use).

But when scrolling through the lists, it makes me twitch a little inside.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Morgan Vening said:

I do wish there was an option to turn off "Alt Sculpts" in the app. It blows up my OCD to see all these extra models that I neither want to get (because I already have the rare limit) or cannot afford to get (some of them are fairly pricy for a model that I wouldn't use).

Yeah, it'd be nice if you could just hold on the model in question to get the alt sculpts. It's not like the people who own them won't know what they are.

1 hour ago, lusciousmccabe said:

Yeah, it'd be nice if you could just hold on the model in question to get the alt sculpts. It's not like the people who own them won't know what they are.

Or even use the existing "portrait change" thing they've got. Instead of flipping between three Rotten Belle portraits, you flip back and forth from McMourning to Dufrense.