Sign in to follow this  
Brass Monkey

Worcester Shindig - Sunday 1st July 2018

Worcester War Game’s inaugural Malifaux tournament will take place on 1st July 2018. We aim to appeal to players of all capabilities and experience. Each round will last 2½ hours, and both strategies and scheme pools are available beforehand (see below). We’re planning initially for a maximum of 16 participants but will review this as necessary and endeavour to accommodate as many as possible.

The Rulespack can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/s/83tvbctluo68t63/Rules Pack - Worcester Shindig 2018.pdf?dl=0

To enter, send £15 by paypal to brass.monkey.malifaux@gmail.com as a personal payment (include your name, forum name and proposed faction) or pay me in cash beforehand. Before the event itself, please register at www.bag-o-tools.com. Results will be submitted to Malifaux Rankings (please advise if you wish to be anonymous).

You might also want to visit (or even join) the facebook group of the “Worcester War Games Malifaux Players” at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1871473253165616.

Have fun. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you,

Mat Richardson-Jack

(aka “Brass Monkey”)

brass.monkey.malifaux@gmail.com

Henchman ~ Worcester War Games

Signed-up:

01 - Rik Philips (Rikk) - paid via paypal

02 - Steve aka Oso Oco

03 - Oz Goff

04 - Craig Colley (Reservoir Dog) - paid via paypal

I'm in for definite. Hopefully will pay you in person as I plan on getting to the shop sooner rather than later. I really hope this event is supported as I'd love the scene to take of in Worcester

Will see if I can make this, need to check work roster (and wife’s)