Another week another iron chef post

4thstringer

This is another twofer.  My first ingredient was the enslaved neph.  Because list building wise, that isn't very interesting  I asked for a second ingredient.  I got the mounted guard.  

My idea is a list that brings perdita, jury, enslaved neph, 2 mounted guard, and either 2 executioner, or 1 executioner and frank, and a trap if I can fit it in.   I want to use Dita and the neph to position the other guys for carried charges early in the game.  That's really all I have right now.  Other ideas are welcome.

I thought the neph was already an autoinclude.

An executioner and Francisco sounds like a fun duo. I'm not surw what the trap is for, is it the neph push? You could use a hound to get an activation and the ability to move around and alter the push vector after the enemy has moved a model or two. Two or three of them wouldn't be all bad considering your low activation count.

27 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

I thought the neph was already an autoinclude.

An executioner and Francisco sounds like a fun duo. I'm not surw what the trap is for, is it the neph push? You could use a hound to get an activation and the ability to move around and alter the push vector after the enemy has moved a model or two. Two or three of them wouldn't be all bad considering your low activation count.

Yeah there trap is to give me something downfield to push towards. A hound would probably be a better choice.

I also realized I haven't run a grimwell alpha in a while.  Here's what I came up with.  I'll probably focus grimwell once or twice with a perdita obey and then try to line up the charges with her last obey and the neph.

Declared Faction: Guild 
Crew Name: mg and en grimwell 50ss 
Leader: Perdita Ortega - Cache:(2)
   Trick Shooting 2ss 
   Fastest Draw in Malifaux 1ss 
   Hermanos De Armas 1ss 
Enslaved Nephilim 3ss 
The Jury 8ss 
   Lead Lined Coat 1ss 
Francisco Ortega 8ss 
   Wade In 1ss 
   Lead Lined Coat 1ss 
Dr. Grimwell 9ss 
   Numb To The World 1ss 
   A Debt To The Guild 1ss 
Mounted Guard 7ss 
Clockwork Trap 2ss 

6 hours ago, thewrathchilde said:

so I have seen a number of these post by you...explain the "Iron Chef" part. From the context it seems its a challenge where you have to play "x" in your crew. Is this something in your local group, other rules, etc?

Exactly.  I think I explained it in an early post, but maybe I should include it at the start of each of these.  Basically you are expected to not just use, but feature the "ingredient" assigned to you, trying to squeeze as much out of that model as possible.