Terry Bailey Sr

Mages missing strength in unity

1 hour ago, Terry Bailey Sr said:

The oxfordian mages are missing strength in unity on the iPad. 

That should be on Temporary Shielding, not on the Mages directly. My iPhone is using 3.81 which seems to be the current version in the app store and Strength In Unity is on the upgrade is the discount is being applied in the crew builder.

Are you on a different version of the app?

I have temporary shielding on all 3.  I am on 3.81 on iPhone and iPad. It is only happening on iPad. Mages show 6 instead of 6-1.  Soul stone total is off on iPad but not iPhone. 

3 hours ago, Terry Bailey Sr said:

I have temporary shielding on all 3.  I am on 3.81 on iPhone and iPad. It is only happening on iPad. Mages show 6 instead of 6-1.  Soul stone total is off on iPad but not iPhone. 

I can't reproduce the error on my iPad.  I randomly chose Mei Feng, then added three Ofordian Mages, and I'm seeing the cost change from 6 to 6-1 as I add the upgrade to each model.

Are you getting the problem for all Arcanist crews and masters that you try it in?

It happens when I copy a crew over from my iphone with QR that has the valedictorian. It then breaks the mages.  That is the only way I can add valedictorian to a crew. I must use a crew he has been in before. If I create a new crew with sandeep then the mages work but I can’t include the valedictorian. 

Edit: It is odd that a QR copied crew does not retain the same stats.

I deleted temporary shielding and added it back the mages are now showing the 6-1 cost. However they are still counting as 6 each for the total.

Yesterday arrives my new tablet Chuwi Hi9 Air and have the same bug, mages are broken... xD