Backdraft box models

daniello_s

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Nukemouse said:

Actually they showed us his card in advance for this exact reason.

Except that was a limited time online sale. Granted he was later on general release. 

I have no idea how many people buy pre-release stuff at gencon, but they are often also buying with no knowledge of the stat cards. 

I would be surprised if they show the cards. Especially if they are in the next book. But now the app exists who knows when they'll show cards. I wouldn't expect the new books cards until the release of the book in September. 

38 minutes ago, Adran said:

Except that was a limited time online sale. Granted he was later on general release. 

I have no idea how many people buy pre-release stuff at gencon, but they are often also buying with no knowledge of the stat cards. 

I would be surprised if they show the cards. Especially if they are in the next book. But now the app exists who knows when they'll show cards. I wouldn't expect the new books cards until the release of the book in September. 

There will be a new book in September?

29 minutes ago, Adran said:

Looks like I know nothing! No new book this gen con it seems. 

Then are Backdraft and Undying just flapping in the breeze on their own?

25 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

Sounds like they're just standalone story encounter boxes like the Creative Taxidermy, Crossroads Seven, etc. and just happen to contain models from a pair of factions.

49 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

I'd expect them to show up in the next released book.  We had the same deal with university of transmortis and sort of the 2 player box (transmortis was came MUCH earlier before they showed up in a book, while the 2 player box beat the book by like a month maybe)