Some question about triggers

Enkeny

Hi

I was reading the Abyssinia cards, and I have 2 question:
1) Kassa Okoye in glory has an Emergency repairs with a marginal trigger without a duel, is it miss print?
2) Marauder in glory has a Heavy machine gun with a build in mask and a trigger for mask: take this action again. I don't know the exact triggers rules, but does this mean Marauder can kill everyone in 18"? (after moving 30" :) )

I don't have the final rules, so these may not be correct, but actions declared from triggers could not then generate additional actions. 

Emergency Repairs used to have a duel. So either the duel was missed off the Card, or the trigger wasn't removed by mistake when the duel was, or the rules have changed somehow.  

• Agree 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/30/2018 at 3:51 AM, Enkeny said:

Hi

I was reading the Abyssinia cards, and I have 2 question:
1) Kassa Okoye in glory has an Emergency repairs with a marginal trigger without a duel, is it miss print?
2) Marauder in glory has a Heavy machine gun with a build in mask and a trigger for mask: take this action again. I don't know the exact triggers rules, but does this mean Marauder can kill everyone in 18"? (after moving 30" :) )

I believe triggers only trigger once, correct? Basically makes it 2 shot weapon unless you replace/use the masque.

34 minutes ago, retnab said:

Pretty much, actions that come from triggers can't trigger more actions.

I had to go looking to confirm, and you're right.  But to clarify, additional actions that come from anywhere cannot create additional actions of their own, but they can declare other triggers.

So for example, say The Frenzy uses it's Nipping at Their Heels action and gets the trigger to make a free attack, they cannot then use their Blood in the Water ability to take an additional free attack out of that.  They also can't chain together Blood in the Water attacks.

• Like 1