Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Monday Preview - Wyrdscape Asian Bases

Hey Wyrdos!  It's time for yet another Monday Preview and we have a pretty cool one.  We continue our line of Wyrdscape base inserts, adding these cool new Asian Ruins into the line!  You can see there are a total 10 awesome new base inserts to spice up your crew!

Wyrd_MondayPreview_4_30_2018.thumb.jpg.508fb12a28bf24db2478b4fff4ef9d23.jpg

• Like 7

I'm sure these 10 designs will be met with Thunderous applause from a certain faction's playerbase.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, I need 'em ! when will they be available ?! Hope not in a long time, I'may have my faction complete at this time !

2 minutes ago, Kimberly said:

I'm sure these 10 designs will be met with Thunderous applause from a certain faction's playerbase.

*groan* And here I was wondering why this line got a variety of 50mm designs...

I got to see some Wyrdscapes in person this weekend, being used to mark points on the table instead of being base decorations. They look good as stand-alone items.

7 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

*groan* And here I was wondering why this line got a variety of 50mm designs...

I got to see some Wyrdscapes in person this weekend, being used to mark points on the table instead of being base decorations. They look good as stand-alone items.

I've painted some just to have something different to paint that isn't full-fledged massive terrain.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Athiko said:

I love the 50mm Koi Bridge

I tried to get them to name it the 50mm Kai Bridge but I guess I flipped the Black Joker on my skill...

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Kai said:

I tried to get them to name it the 50mm Kai Bridge but I guess I flipped the Black Joker on my skill...

*fetches a change-of-legal-name form*

20 minutes ago, Kai said:

Now if I understood how to abuse these mod powers, I'd change your user name to Koi

• Like 2