Nothing Beast , The Faceless Oblivion

AdrianMills

Have i got the understanding of this right

The wording on 'The Faceless Oblivion' is
Friendly models within 10 may use the glimpse the void trigger against enemy models regardless of how many friendly models are buried (enemy models still count).

My understanding is that you can still only bury only one model via the glimpse the void trigger. The reason i am asking is that i recently had a game where my opponent buried Talos, Scion and the nothing beast via Pull the void and glimpse the void trigger.

Cheers

You could have one friendly and one enemy model buried by the trigger if you buried the friendly model first. You can still only bury friendlies if no modela are buried but I think they have a couple of other ways to bury friends after the first glimpse. Can't find them now though.

To my knowledge, Glimpse with the Upgrade can still only bury 1 friendly and 1 enemy. Things getting buried via other means (pine box, talos, hannah, scion ability) don't count if the Glimpse model was buried first. Glimpse is the only one that checks for other buried models. So you cannot bury 3 friendlies with Glimpse at once.